6.12.2006

any suggestions...?

my e-music account is about to reload with my next 40 downloads..... any suggestions on what i should look for?

this is a what is on my "saved for later" list, anything strike you guys as "must haves" or "don't waste your time"? also, possibly expect some reviews in the next few weeks, possibly not:

Her Space Holiday - The Young Machines
The Mercury Program - All the Suits Began to Fall off
The Mercury Program - From the Vapor of Gasoline
Dirty on Purpose - Hallelujah Sirens (this is a definite review, this should be super-good)
The Appleseed Cast - Peregrine
Alkaline Trio / Hot Water Music - Split EP
King For A Day - Before I Go
Elf Power - Walking With the Beggar Boys
Enon - High Society
The Get Up Kids - Live! At The Granada Theater
The Blood Brothers - Crimes
The 101 - Green Street
The 101 - The 101
Statistics - Leave Your Name
Pinback - Summer In Abaddon
My Hotel Year - The Curse

.beans.

4 things to say:

Anonymous said...

Dixie Chicks
Not Ready to Make Nice

Anonymous said...

Soul Asylum
Runaway Train

pp

peppersnaps said...

I have both those Mercury Program albums, as well as Summer in Abaddon, if you want me to make you CDs. :) they're all good, esp pinback.

Anonymous said...

Anything from Air Supply. They're awesome.