2.06.2006

in kind of an awkward position...



my office was struck by a version of the kamasutra virus because we use non-profit virus software .... and i'm the de-facto IT guy in the office based on the premise that i know what a virus is at all, and that's not good.

quote of the week:
"i got an e-mail attachment that looks like it could be pictures from a contact of mine in russia and it is zipped. i've tried to open it a bunch of times but nothing happens. can you help me?"

2 hours later our whole system was f'ed...

all that to say that i haven't already bailed on my "frequent posting" commitment, i've just been wholly preoccupied with trying not to lose all of my files, which failed.... i lost all of the files on my c: drive.

the network drives did survive so i'm back at work, yay (sarcastically).

more of our regular content to follow.

::beans::

0 things to say: