12.17.2004

and all things come to an end...

including this week, thank the sweet baby jesus....whose birthday is upcoming.
as you can tell by the lack of posts, this has been a long, arduous, and busy week.
therefore, to vent my frustration, i have declared this "Metal Day" so that all who care to partake may vent along with me.

this band was mentioned to me by my best friend as something he and i might both enjoy, so i went on a search ... and he is my best friend for a reason.




3 Inches of Blood may sound like they belong in the mid to late 80's but this is new and it ... is ... awesome. i listened to speed metal and, dare i say it, glam metal for a little while in middle school and early high school and it still remains my guilty pleasure. i prefer it if new glam metal bands do not take themselves too seriously (hence my weakness for The Darkness) and pretend to be completely un-ironic. although 3 Inches of Blood is a little more metal than glam, with lyrics like "enemies of metal, your death is our reward", i think i can safely say that this band does not pose any threat to irony. please enjoy:

3 Inches of Blood - Deadly Sinners

more to come later today...

0 things to say: