5.04.2007

A quick little self/friend-promotion....

so, as a little side project taking what i'm learning from my job and as a favor to a good friend (the best one), i have been putting some effort into building a website, a blog.

it is definitely worth the read, he is quite a talented writer....so go check it out and take a look at my handiwork.

The site is Chispa Stories and the blog will document my friend as he travels throughout Central America looking for delicious and, at times, scary food.

seriously, go.... now.

3 things to say:

PushStart Kitchen said...

that guy's a weiner. Why do you even bother?!

peppersnaps said...

beans, I didn't realize you were the total webMASTER for Chispa Stories... nice work! I really like the site! (And of course, zach, the content.)

kerry said...

it looks beautiful, beans.