10.25.2006

a new "yob" and a nice dip in the pool...

while my updating at this blog has been, at best, woefully deficient. i have managed to parlay my prodigious blogging skills (????) into a new job with a pr firm (that is to say that i have somehow managed to completely pull the wool over their eyes and convince them that i am capable of things that i am clearly incapable of and would be obvious if they would just read this blog....hmmm, have i said too much?).

this also means that i am leaving the world of non-profits and jumping back into "corporate" America and, god, am i ever ready. however, in working for a small, indie PR firm i have managed to retain a fair portion of my soul, of this i am very grateful.

songs that played:

seville - sleep on my side
dillinger escape plan - jim fear
thunderbirds are now! - from: skulls

.beans.

3 things to say:

Anonymous said...

does that leave me completely soulless? soul-less? souless? without a soul? dang. "i am dead inside". i love you and am so proud of you.

PushStart Kitchen said...

and I like mini horseburgers. I'd eat a sackful of them in under eight minutes with a partner I love them so much.

PushStart Kitchen said...

Can I make vulgar remarks on the "bite me" blog in an effort to meka your job more interesting? If I make comments there do they need to be about fast food? I thought you were joking all this time about getting a job blogging so to see your face there on a new blog concerns me. Do these "chops" fellows know what they are getting themselves into? I should probably give them a ring and let them know...