1.17.2005

for the love, what is my problem...

so something i have noticed about myself is that if i get out of the habit of doing something it takes a supreme amount of self-discipline to get myself back on track. i have been horribly derelict in my duties as far as this blog goes, the holidays really worked me over as far as motivation goes this year... i ate everything in sight and did not type a word on this thing.

this is the beginning of my effort to get back into this because i really love posting....it also does mean however that i am also trying to eat better which does not put me in a great mood.

anyway, this is supposed to be about music so i am going to post some stuff that i am listening to at the moment and i will actually get back to writing about the music at some point in the very near future.

here is a mix for your ass:
These Arms Are Snakes - Angela's Secret
Other Passengers - Bank
Funeral For A Friend - Amsterdam Conversations
The Notwist - One With The Freaks
Lovedrug - Radiology (live at CBGB's) **stream only**
The Decemberists - Here I Dreamt I was An Architect
Frausdots - The Extremists
Minus The Bear - Monkey!!! Knife!!! Fight!!!

1 things to say:

CC said...

huzzah! you're back! i have been pretty recalcitrant lately too, especially about the blog...

how's that notwist album? have you heard Neon Golden? it's good too.